OXFORD DODGE CHYRSLER
Integrated Engineering is pleased to work on the brand new buildings for this relocated dealership. Providing mechanical and electrical engineering for all three buildings on this 11 acre site. The main building/showroom reaches 42,000 square foot and with 30 service bays – 17,000 square foot body shop, and lastly a 12,000 square foot storage facility/fitness area. Each building incorporating the newest technology and equipment. With traditional rooftop units and lighting design to showcase cars in the showroom and lighting design to best aid in the working areas.
This additional building to the already carwash site provides two more wash bays and a future pet wash. Integrated Engineering provided the mechanical and electrical design. Providing a new electrical service from the main building and mechanically unit heaters and gas-fired infrared heaters, along with all plumbing to suit.
AUDI LONDON TERMINAL
This brand new dealership being built in London next to Dalmar motors, is a state-of-the-art facility incorporating Audi’s strict design guidelines with necessary changes to suit the Canadian climate and the specific location. The building sports such features as hot water infloor heating in the stunning new car showroom, automated car wash, and a new car delivery area with lighting designed to showcase each car as it gets ready to roll out of the dealership.
- DeJong Enterprise, Woodstock
- Kubota, London
- Dey’s Farm Equipment, Tillsonburg
- Airport Kia, London
- Dave Wurfel Chrysler, Strathroy
- Hyundai of London, London
- Glassford Chrysler, Ingersoll
- Rocky’s Harley Davidson, London
- London City Mazda, London
- Volvo/Jaguar, London
- Huron Tractor, Woodstock
- BMW Expansion & Renovation, London
- Maserati/Alfa Romeo, London
- London Honda Expansion, London
- Drumbo Garage, Drumbo
- Streicher Transport, Listowel
- Ventra Group – Addition, Mississauga
- Macmaster Cadillac, London
- Highbury Ford, London
- Westgate Honda Carwash, London
- Huron Motor Products, Exeter
START YOUR PROJECT TODAY
For over 30 years, we have been leaders in mechanical and electrical engineering services across Canada. Work with Integrated Engineering to achieve outstanding results!