THORNDALE FIRE HALL
Integrated Engineering provided the mechanical and electrical engineering on this new 12,500 square foot new fire hall. Using traditional HVAC units mounted on grade near the back of the building. Gas unit heaters provide a comfortable temperature in the apparatus room as the overhead bay doors open and close. LED lighting flat panel fixtures cover the office/washroom areas and enclosed fixtures cover the main area.
After losing the band shelter in 2011 to the tornado that devastating Goderich. Integrated Engineering had a part of providing electrical engineering to a new complex asymmetrical performance stage located in the town square.
ST. THOMAS CITY HALL
Integrated Engineering provided the mechanical and electrical engineering for the Treasury and Environmental Services Department of the St. Thomas City Hall. Electrically, lighting and power were provided to suit the new layout. Mechanically, the HVAC was upgraded to provide a better suited layout, along with plumbing and sprinklers relocated as needed.
St. Thomas, ON
- Glenn Cairn Community Centre
- Glendon Community Centre
- St. Thomas City Hall Treasury Ventilation
- St. Thomas City Hall Environmental Services
- City of London – IT Department Relocation
- Goderich Registry Office Renovations
- Bayfield Townhall Renovation
- Malahide Township Offices
- Wingham Townhall
- SW Middlesex Municipal Building Expansion
- New St Mary’s PUC Office and Garage Facility
- Oxford County Municipal Office and Garage Facility
- New Hamburg Post Office Renovation & Expansion
- Sarnia Post Office Renovation
- RC Legion Woodstock
- Huron County Courthouse Renovation & Holding Cells
- Haldimand Courthouse Renovation
- Oxford County Courthouse
- Woodstock POA Courtroom & Holding Cells
- Stratford Courthouse Courtroom Renovations
- Walkerton OPP Station Renovations
- London RCMP Headquarters Renovations
- New Haliburton OPP Detachment Building
- London No.4 Firehall Renovations
- Ilderton Firehall
- Clarington Firehall
- West Elgin Township Offices & Firehall
- Dorchester Library Addition
- Tillsonburg Library
- Huntsville Library
- Wheatley Library
- Goderich Library Renovation & Expansion
- Guelph Library
- Elgin County Museum
- UWO Museum of Archaeology, London, ON
North Huron – Wescast Community Centre
Integrated Engineering provided the mechanical and electrical design for this $7M multi-use facility. In addition to an ice pad there is a multi-use gymnasium, a fitness centre, meeting rooms and an indoor pool.
Southwold Keystone Complex
Construction of this 7,000 square foot community centre was completed in 1997. The fully air-conditioned facility features a large hall with dimmable fluorescent lighting, meeting rooms and a full commercial-style kitchen.
Goodlife Fitness Clubs
Integrated Engineering has provided the mechanical and electrical engineering for many Goodlife clubs throughout Ontario. These clubs feature state-of-the-art fitness facilities and many have indoor swimming pools.
Integrated Engineering has provided the mechanical and electrical engineering for the Athletic Clubs in London and Brantford. The London facility has an indoor swimming pool.
START YOUR PROJECT TODAY
For over 30 years, we have been leaders in mechanical and electrical engineering services across Canada. Work with Integrated Engineering to achieve outstanding results!